The Ashford Knuckle Royale 'Lift & Rise' Recliner is designed for the larger build. See also Dual Motor version below. This popular 'Lift & Rise' Recliner is available with scroll arms (see Ashford range above) or the beautiful look and feel of Dark Beech or Light Oak knuckles. It is offered in four sizes - Petite, Small and Standard & Royal sizes below.
Exceptionally comfortable design with soft 'chaise' seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion. The smooth and easy two-button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on the Dual Motor version) from a starting position 20cm (8") from the wall.
- This Single Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- See menu above for matching ACCESSORIES and menu at top of page for FABRIC RANGE information